Wednesday, July 1, 2009

so here's the story....

Confession: when I was little, I thought that it would be fun to be a receptionist (I think I got the idea from visiting my dad's office...who knows). Most kids play house, school, doctor...but I went through a phase of make-believe office where I answered phones and typed on the computer. Ambitious, right?

Well here I am years later actually working as a "receptionist". The job title is completely misleading because in actuality, I'm really the office bitch. I do a lot of HR and accounting work, but the main part of my job is being responsible for anything that anyone else does not want to do. And of course I'm treated as if my IQ is about as high as pigeon's.

With that said, my days can be quite entertaining. Frustrating, but nonetheless entertaining. I like my job so of course I put up with the crap that comes along with it.

Lesson: a receptionist can end up with a lot to b*tch about.

No comments:

Post a Comment